Thursday, August 30, 2012

Vegan cats!

Two nights ago Lindsay and Ashley came over to vegan bake.  In typical form, Sheila showed off quite a bit.  But then she calmed down enough to make herself at home on top of the table...

Lindsay in action with the Kitchenaid.  I think I've convinced her that she needs one. Ahem, Travis.  You can keep the floor bed, but upgrade on this.


Last night I came home after being kind of crazy busy so I relaxed in the chair with Paul right on top of me, as usual.  On his back, stomach on full display.  Sheila prefers a loftier position, as demonstrated below.  This is to also show that while bringing over the cat stand was a good idea in theory, they have never used it since, for any purpose.  But at least she's making use of my TV...

And finally, a text conversation with Lyndi.  About the pusses.  Puss plural, if you will. I also sing the phrase, "What's new pussy cat?  Whoa oh oh?" literally every time I walk in the door.

They also haven't thrown up for a few days so that's nice.  And now I've probably jinxed myself upon my return home this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment